Balboa's Kidney Stones (multiple)

Today we went to the vet again. The bill was almost $200 and my male cat has lots of kidney stones and has been put on a new expensive diet (about 4x normal price) all because we put him on some nice expensive food with protein about three to four weeks ago that was supossed to be all natural and good for him. Screw local pet stores who think they are vets and just try to sell you expensive stuff. I bought into that whole idea and it turns out almost 30% of male cats have frequent urinary tract infections and that cheap ol' purina indoor formula was just fine but now I get to pay for shots and pills and x-rays and watch my cat suffer and wobble around. I would rather I just had another kidney stone. Seeing him like that makes me hurt.

When I look at the title of this blog it makes me laugh and I not going to get morbid or anything but I feel like I can be myself again like I used to do years ago without worry about what they might say, because it doesn't matter what they say-they don't have my permission to read it-you do. I still welcome the comments. My stupid therapist said I was not allowed to keep blogging but I am not emailing all of you when I have something to say and the therapy I am trying so far is not working. I invited you because I trust you, your opinions, and consider you friends. Please let me know if you are uninterested because I actually have a limit of 100 readers max by making this such a private affair and I want to keep that damn stalker out of my blogs.

2 comments:

YOA said...

I am so sorry that poor Balboa is feeling so bad. I hope the medicine and new food help him - he is too sweet to have to suffer.

I don't know why your therapist would have a problem with your blogging as long as you do it this way. And this should eiiminate your "stalker" who must be on a permanent vacation from work---???

Clockworkchris said...

yeah well i answered you privately oh the second matter-and the kidney stones are going well although Willow hates the new food.