End of the World

Taking anger lightly
Is not an option
Walls and layers have been built
First the outer shell
Then the frustration wall
Which can take and brush away most things
Without a problem
Everything for years only hit this
But the repeated attacks
Left weak spots
And now the Anger Wall gets hit
So unpleasant
Because if it were breached
An atom bomb would be a joke
In Comparison
Ripping apart lives
Causing Suffering purposely
Torture
Absolute Chaos
Until the Universe imploded
Because even God became too angry

That is what I fight daily
Wanting only to shed a few tears
But I laugh it off
Like the joker with a permanent smile
Pretending to care
This life often just bores me
Even a great day
Is nothing more than a litany of the same
Trying to move past
The mundane
Where my breath will once again
Be taken away

2 comments:

YOA said...

I think you tend toward hyperbole, although I believe you really think that this is the way it is. But it's great having you back - I have missed your poetry and your company.

Clockworkchris said...

I am sure you are right-I would not literally blow up the whole world but I sincerely fear for the first person who I am around when the emergency threat code is called at work and I am in the office because they will go down. I was thinking about boxing someone for fun that knows what they are doing just to get beat up. That seems like it would teach me a little and it would be fair and all.