Feast 152


Appetizer
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest) how much do enjoy watching sports on television?
I do enjoy the Olympics and tennis so 2.

Soup
If you could completely memorize any one work of fiction, which one would you pick?
I don't really read books but I suppose something by Shakespeare would be cool to be able to quote. I would love to have one of my poetry books memorized so I could just recite it at will.

Salad
What is your favorite breakfast food?
I love Chicken Biscuits the best but the food that agrees with me the best is a granola bar and some diet Dr. pepper.

Main Course
Name something fun you can do for less than $10.00.
I have a put put card that is available at Adventure Landing on National Put Put day that lets one play unlimited games for free for a whole year. I also like bowling and if you have bowling shoes it's not that expensive-about $4 a game.

Dessert
How long does it usually take you to fall asleep?
I don't know but my wife says really fast-under five minutes. And I don't wake up until I hear the alarm.

No comments: