Feast 137

No new one this week so I looked back until I saw something interesting...
Appetizer
What are you proud of?
Many things; getting married, stopping drugs, buying a house, being happy, my knowledge of computers, learning poetry and photography on my own basically, publishing my books (8 or 9 now), being a good person.

Soup
What is the best thing you’ve ever won as a prize?
Don't win much...I one a free $25 ticket to Olive Garden for winning a Mario Kart 64 video game tournament in college. It was a piece of cake and I went in knowing I would win for sure having logged enough hours to be weeks into that game. I hadn't played it in a few years but it made no difference and I used it on my 21st birthday to eat with a friend.

Salad
Name something you do that is a waste of time.
God, so easy. What is the point of playing video games. I take the time on Wii to vote for all these silly polls that they have nationwide with six of my characters I created and then check the answers. I also look at eBay and amazon everyday to check the prices on stuff I can't buy in the first place.

Main Course
In what year of your life did you change the most?
My life changed the most twice. At age 19 which would be 1998 I started smoking bad things that were illegal that lead to a gateway opening of scariness. Then it changed back in 2003 when I met my "now wife" and quit. Also in 2002 when my father died of Parkinson's.

Dessert
Where is a place you consider to be very tranquil?
I am always relaxed. If I had to pick a place it would be just sitting outside and watching thunder storms or leaves in the fall. I really like being at home.

No comments: