Math Poem for PT

I loved the prompt. Not only do I adore math, but I have seen the movie Proof. I prefer the movie Pi as far as math movies go. I could not remember proof until I started to look through the DVDs I own, which must be half a blockbuster video store (about 1500 now) and finally found it to see Gweneth Paltrow and remembered it. It was nice. This idea will be difficult as it is already 9:30 AM Thursday here and I am so focused on having a day off for snow but I will give it a go. I will use the math site.

The harmonic mean of us
Is what usually wins
In our multivariable conversations
It doesn't really matter
We always meet each other
In a Brachistochronish way
The inequality of a man
And a woman
Comes into play most often
When we see how each
Would be represented
In a simple algebraic equation
A woman by simply 2X
But a man by XY
Deciding the fate
Later of children
By mere chance
Somehow 2X +XY
Does not equal 3X+Y
No equation necessary
Not a weighted average
Not a simple sum
Or even a square root
Just a random answer
Baby is either 2X or XY
And to think all those beheadings
Of innocent women
Were because in the past
No one understood
Only the male can create the possibly
Of another male

Now that I am done I have to say this is terrible. Given more time maybe...but I think not. I will stick with the emotional stuff.

No comments: