A poem for Single Women on Valentine's Day (this is dirty)

It's almost time for Valentines
A day I love to hate
Time to drink up lots of wine
And start to medicate
For me things don't go by design
Because I do not have a date
I won't be going out to dine
Flowers and chocolates are not my fate
Instead in a bar I will combine
Ruffies and drinks as bate
Tring to find a man with which to entwine
Only none of them are straight
Broke and tired, I must resign
I'm feeling so frustrated
When back at home I'll reach cloud nine
With toys that vibrate

2 comments:

Jane Doe said...

OMG That was just amazing!!! As I will be spending my 5th Valentine's Day single, I have to say that I loved this one!

Foxy said...

Wow...I am a man and I loved it!

For on V day I was in my shell
But I invite you to read my blog as well:

http://rantsthatrhyme.blogspot.com/

If you have some time
Please read these rants that rhyme.