sunday scriblings 11/18/07

I Carry...

I do keep lots of tangible things with me...my wife and I went to a little store in town that sold rocks and "mystical items" and we both got a little velvet bag full of stones that meant different things to compliment one another to stop arguments etc... That was about a year ago and it seems to have worked some. I also always have my pen and paper, my camera, MP3 player, books, cell phones, wallet, keys, etc...

As far as intagible things, I keep my imagination ready and mental images of the ones I love. I carry the weight of problems in my life on my shoulders and try to remember that for the most part, I got myself into them and I am the only one who can get myself out of them. I try to carry work at work and home at home without intermingling the two, although that can be problematic at times. I like to keep a positive attitude and laughter on hand to break any awkward moments with a little break from reality where I can make fun of myself. I find that to be the best type of humor. That way no one laughs at me, just with me. At least not to my face, which is better than nothing. Have a great Sunday.

No comments: