Sunday Scriblings 11-25-06 Misspent Youth

Just to say what I first thought-A lyric from Beck that says something like "Misspent Youth, blamed it on my period." OK...

I feel like youth should be full of doing all the exciting things and having fun so that by college you can know what not to do. I went the other way around. I was picture perfect until I was 19, and then it all went to hell until I was 23. If only I could go back, but then my life would not be what it is, perfect for me. I hope you can get the point of the above statements without me spelling them out, because I refuse to do so. When one is young, a mind is so much more open to new ideas and concepts that are later filtered out before they are even explained. Being too old for change and set in your ways is a terrible thing. Youth should last for life, and in those few people that care about being intelligent enough to keep giving new ideas a chance, it is. Young at heart at least. Well, I will be back with more later perhaps.

No comments: