Sunday Scriblings #81 10/14 "First Job..."

Let's hear em! What was your first job, and what was your worst job, and any others you care to tell about. How about your dream job? Give us your "realistic" dream job, that which you are pursuing and hope to attain, and your total fantasy dream job, which may not even exist, but would be perfect for you.

My first Job was Wal-mart stocker, Follwed by K-mart casher/carts, FoodLion cashier/carts/deli/stocker/meat/office/etc..., while at school during Foodlion Cafeteria cleanup, J-Crew call in Center, Pie Works (pizza), Centerpoint, ARC, Hoperide, and PHP of NC.
The worst was by far Wal-mart. When they asked me to clean toilets I said goodbye.
My dream job as a child was to be a psychologist or psychiatrist when I was old enough to think of realistic ones, but as a young child it was CIA/FBI/or NINJA. Glad I did not pursue that.
Now I love my job as a CaseManager and I would not change anything about it. It's very rewarding.

No comments: