Sunday Scriblings 10/20

"My first act as Queen/ King of the World will be..."

The possibilities are endless, but I have so many acts and how in the hell do I decide which one is first? I think this is the first topic I have had to think about at all. Here goes nothing...

Welcome World to the never ending communist extremist dictatorship of ClockWorkChris. Many things have already been done in preparation for me to take over such as the execution of thousands of world leaders who have been determined to have IQ's lower than 25 and have made very bad decisions that have doomed the Earth forever regardless of what we do. Although many things must be done to keep the world in going until it's demise, while everyone still grovels at my ridiculous reign, I believe the first decree I will issue shall be as follows...

Please put big bill boards, radio signals, bombs to simulate fireworks, and everything you can think of into space welcoming any intelligent life in the universe to help us, because we are F***ed!

No comments: