Ten Things to do Before I die


  1. Have a child-preferably a daughter I call Ariel (my wife said it can only be a middle name)

  2. Be ranked at least 1600 in Chess

  3. Meet someone who knows I am a poet when I give my name because of my published books-aka-a little famous

  4. Start martial arts over again and make it all the way to 10th degree black in several styles-with that learning how to use the weapons I love to decorate my walls with.

  5. Cry a few more times (it is so rare)

  6. Play in a professional or sanctioned video game tournament (I won one in college but that was small time)

  7. Get over my fear of speaking in front of large groups of people

  8. Grow old together with my wife and stay happy

  9. Maybe learn to actually get along with her first :)

  10. Continue to be the best son I can be for my mother

No comments: