Sunday Scribblings 7-22 "Wicked"

The first thing that comes to mind are the wicked stepsisters in Cinderella or the Wicked Witch of the West in The Wizard of Oz. Ten years ago I used the word as a compliment to say "that was wicked" meaning it was cool. Last night I was watching Last Comic Standing and one of the comics who I knew for sure would get the prize for audience favorite named Dante was talking about how his daughter had been watching the same movie over and over since December and it was the Wizard of Oz. He had made up his own version of it with Jack Nicholson as Dorthy, Christopher Lloyd as the Scarecrow, Gilbert Godfrey as the Tin man, and Robert De Niro as the Wizard. It was so da** funny! I had to watch it again after I confirmed that he won. If you have time I am going to find a link on YouTube. Well it wasn't there but I found a clip on NBC.
http://www.nbc.com/last_comic_standing
click on video and find semi finals #1 (7/18)

TRUST ME IT IS WORTH IT-THIS GUY CAN REALLY DO IMPRESSIONS

Well that had nothing to do with wicked but that's okay, I was just scribbling.

No comments: