Astrology

Well for me I am a Pisces. If you haven't gotten that from my comments back looking at my tattoo I feel sorry for you. I love swimming and I am a water sign. I was and sometimes still am very shy, and I tend to fall in love easily, get hurt easily, and trust instantly. I am the most compatible of all the signs with everyone in general. I would say for me most of that is true. That is all from memory. I used to have books but they are in an attic somewhere. I do read my horoscope when I get the chance. For example; Thursday said I would play Chess well and I happen to play chess every Thursday and I won two and tied twice which is rare because I am not a ranked player and I usually lose quite a few.

My sign is also supposed to be most compatible with Scorpio-dated one of those once and I just have to say NO! That is incorrect.

My best friend is a Pisces, My life is a Libra which is very similar because she is very indecisive. I like helping others and being kind so we get into a silly discussion about where to eat or other things. I try to please her and she has no opinion so we don't get things done.

I also know that Leo's are very bossy and need to be in control and like to switch partners often to upgrade to the next thing. I hate that! They are my least favorite sign in general, but I think astrology only applies to those that believe in it. I have always heard about how I was such a typical Pisces and I think that made me mold myself around the idea.

Now today, I am very outgoing and not exactly a typical subdued Pisces. I grew up, what can I say?

No comments: