Preference

I think I figured it out
Why I'm preferred
This way as opposed to normal
By him
Because I am acting
The same way he is
We are playing off one another
And becoming more and more ridiculously happy
Pretty much with no reason at all
I swear it's the answer
Producing a wonderful day
As far as mentally feeling good
For both of us
But it leaves no room for sanity
Acting out of control and so spontaneous
No one knows what will be next
The medication is somehow overcome and subdued
To a point of fueling the mania
Rather than fighting it
And it scares me to think
What could happen hypothetically
If something turned sour
And then in turn
My smile
Changed from laughter and happiness
To a wild manic tornado or anger
The likes of which I have never seen
But it's only hypothetical
Couldn't happen
Never

No comments: